It’s that time of year again! Easter is only weeks away (April 20th) and I’ve got bunnies on my brain – ha ha. This year I’m hosting the annual Easter Mini Sessions again, but I’m revamping them! In the years past I’ve been all about the Easter decor, but this year I’m going for super simple and timeless. I think that it’s great to have bold colors and easter eggs all over the place, but every now and again it’s like a breath of fresh air to clean things up a little – know what I mean? I think that these will be some of the very best photos to date! They’ll be great for Easter, but since they are so timeless and classic they will look right at home when you have them displayed all year long in your home and offices!
The live bunny we are using this year is a little different than years past too! Our mini session mascot this year is Miss Sweet Pea. She comes to us courtesy of Red Dog Farm! She’s currently up for adoption and we are hoping that with all this publicity we’ll be able to find her a “forever home” with a loving family! She’s a sweet rabbit and is going to be perfect for this year’s photos! Check out Red Dog Farm and keep them in mind next time you’re thinking of getting a new pet. Adoption is a GREAT alternative!
So, about the sessions…
• All sessions will take place at my studio in Greensboro. This means indoors – finally! Last year we had a little cold snap toward the end of the sessions and it was a tad chilly for the little ones… This year we will have none of that:)
• Sessions are intended for children only, no parents allowed. Yes, let the kids have some fun on their own for this one. I’m usually a huge advocate of getting parents in the shots, but not this time around.
• Sweet Pea will be available for photos, if you choose. She’s totally optional. If you would rather use this session as more of a traditional spring portrait, we can!
• There are two options for the sessions. First off, for $75 you will receive 5-8 digital images and a print release. For an additional $25 you can receive 3-5 extra images if you wish. The $75 sessions are limited to no more than 3 children. Each additional child past 3 is subject to a $25 charge – due to the extra time and images.
**Each session is intended for individual families. If you add an additional child that is not a sibling (adopted or natural) there will be an up-charge of $25 per child.
• Your images will be added to an online gallery for your download no later than two weeks after your session. No disc will be provided. The print release will be emailed once your gallery is uploaded.
To book your session, simply email or call. firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-552-4137. Sessions will book fast, and space is limited, so I suggest you book as soon as you can!
Full payment for sessions is required to book. Payment is non-refundable due to individual session reservation.
PERKS! There are a few things I’m doing with these sessions. First off, share the mess out of the ad on the Facebook fan-page and on my instagram account (@ticklephotography) for a chance to win a FREE easter mini session. When you share on Facebook, tag a few friends you think might be interested and hashtag #tickleEASTER so that I’ll be able to search it. If you’re going to share on Instagram and want your re-post to count toward the free session drawing, then make sure to use the Instagram ad and not the Facbook ad. The instagram ad is square and can be found on my instagram account, as well as floating around on facebook. When you share on Instagram, make sure to hashtag #tickleEASTER and tag THREE of your friends. I’ll draw one lucky winner from both facebook and Instagram for FREE sessions, so share like a crazy person:)
If you share and post on Facebook – tag a few friends and hashtag #tickleEASTER. If you share on Instagram – make sure to use the Instagram ad ONLY, tag THREE friends and hashtag #tickleEASTER.
OH – one more thing! For every friend that books an Easter Mini and pays in full, you’ll receive a FREE 5×7 from your session. The more friends you send my way, the more free photos I’ll give you! Just make sure to tell them to tell me that you referred them! 🙂 [These friends must be new clients to Tickle Photography. Repeat customers do not count as referrals]
If you have any questions, let me know!
Can’t wait to see you there!